Ourfalian & Ourfalian: Glendale Injury Lawyers
At Ourfalian & Ourfalian, we are committed to providing personalized, solutions-driven legal representation to our clients. For more than three decades, our law firm has successfully served thousands of individuals and small businesses in Southern California. As a boutique law firm, we are prepared to go above and beyond to ensure that your legal matter is handled properly.
To set up a strictly confidential consultation with an experienced California attorney, please do not hesitate to contact our Glendale office today.
An Overview of Legal Services We Provide in Southern California
Ourfalian & Ourfalian is a civil litigation law firm specializing in certain practice areas. Our legal team provides a full range of legal services—assisting clients from inception to litigation to judgment.
No matter the specific circumstances that you or your business are currently dealing with, we are here to help you find the right path forward. We strongly believe that it is important for clients to have an attorney who has a proven record of excelling in cases similar to their own. Along with types of civil legal matters, our Southern California attorneys can assist you with:
- Personal Injury Claims: Following a serious accident, you need money to pay your bills and to support the people in your life. A personal injury claim is a type of civil legal action that allows injured victims to hold the at-fault party (and their insurance company) responsible for an accident. Our firm handles the full range of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability claims, and defective product claims. If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious accident, please do not hesitate to contact our Southern California personal injury lawyers for immediate assistance.
- Car Accidents: Auto accidents remain the leading cause of accidental injuries in California. As California is a fault-based auto accident jurisdiction, the party deemed responsible for a collision can be held legally liable for the resulting damages. As California used a comparative negligence standard, multiple parties may share liability for the same crash. You and your family do not have to go up against the big insurance companies alone. Professional support is available. We help injured victims get justice and financial compensation after a serious crash. Contact our California car accident attorneys for help with your case.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists face some unique challenges in the personal injury claims process. Not only are motorcycle accidents disproportionately likely to result in a severe injury to the rider, but motorcyclists also face some stereotypes from insurance companies. At Ourfalian & Ourfalian, we have deep experience advocating for the rights and interests of motorcycle accident victims. If you or someone in your family was injured in a motorcycle accident in Southern California, please contact us for help.
- Premises Liability (Slip and Fall): When you enter a business or step foot on another person’s property, you have the fair expectation that you will be kept safe from unreasonably hazardous conditions. In California, businesses and property owners must keep their premises in proper condition. They can be held legally responsible for accidents and injuries that occur as a result of their failure to do so. Our California premises liability lawyers handle the full range of legal cases, including slip and fall accident claims.
- Wrongful Death Claims: There is nothing more heartbreaking or gut-wrenching than losing a loved one in an accident that should never have happened. Although nothing can ever truly make things right after such a horrible loss, California’s wrongful death laws provide an avenue for justice and financial support. Beyond a wrongful death claim, a personal representative of the victim’s estate may also be able to file a survival action claim against the responsible party. If you have any questions about your rights or your options, our California wrongful death attorneys are available to help.
- Business Law and Business Litigation: At Ourfalian & Ourfalian, we represent small and mid-sized businesses throughout Southern California. With experience helping business owners and entrepreneurs with commercial transactions and business disputes, our attorneys have the professional experience that you can rely on. We are always focused on providing business owners with solutions-driven legal representation. Our law firm understands the importance of efficiency and cost-effective legal services.
- Intellectual Property (Trademark & Copyright): We have vast experience advising clients with intellectual property matters, particularly in the area of trademarks and copyrights. Among other types of IP matters, our attorneys advise clients with trademark law, trademark registrations, copyright law, and copyright registrations. In today’s increasingly competitive and dynamic marketplace, well-established intellectual property rights are critically important. If you have any specific questions about trademark rights or copyright laws, we can help.
- Estate Planning (Wills & Living Trusts): Our attorneys assist clients with certain estate planning matters in Southern California. Most notably, we help clients set up personalized wills and living trusts that are customized to meet their specific needs and objectives. For assistance with a will or a living trust, contact our California estate planning attorney.
Our Law Firm Serves Communities Throughout Southern California
As a boutique civil litigation law firm with a focus on providing first-class legal representation to each and every client, we have served individuals and businesses throughout the entire region for nearly four decades. We strive to make the legal matters that our clients are navigating as clear, understandable, and stress-free as possible. From our law office in Glendale, our attorneys have represented clients for a wide range of different locations in Los Angeles County and beyond, including:
Get Help from the Attorneys at Ourfalian & Ourfalian
At Ourfalian & Ourfalian, we have a distinguished record of representing clients across a wide range of legal matters. Our attorneys always put time, resources, and attention to the small details into every case we take on. If you have any questions or concerns about your legal rights or legal options, we are more than ready to help. Contact us today for a confidential, no-obligation initial consultation. Our firm serves communities in Los Angeles County and throughout California.